- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organization.
- Where the registrant is unable to
attend,and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
cancelledmore than 55 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
cancelledless than 55 but more than 25 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
cancelledless than 25 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Registrations from authors
cancelledas a result of a paper not being accepted will be refunded 80% of the registrations fees. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
- Failed visa applications that require an author to cancel their previously paid registration will result in a refund of all fees paid minus 200 € for paper processing costs. For this situation, the author’s paper will still be published in the conference proceedings. Refunds of student registrations made before 31 March 2019 and requested due to failed visa applications are not allowed.
- Cancellations from non-authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid less an administration charge of 100 € per participant registered.
Important note for failed visa applications
- Notification and documentation of failed visa applications must be received 10 business days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) before Sunday 19 May 2019. Cancellation requests received after Sunday 19 May 2019 will not
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
Please note: For payments received from outside Spain by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrants account.